- this morning, i leant my throat across the sky. i watched as the sea drank itself empty, became the night, and began again. i felt. more than i ever have before. that is all the answer i have.
- something like the slick come i kissed from the apex of her thighs, raw and animal and essential.
- desiree. the continuation of desire.
i was meant to be a woman.
- am i? hasn’t the night taken us all to the edge of this forest,with closed eyes, alone but for our demons?
- was terrified. her breath was close and hot against my ear & what she wanted from me was a good hard fuck and a shot of whiskey and i couldn’t give her either. she gave me endless poems and for that, i am grateful.